Reservation through secure online accommodation booking system: Conferences and Accommodation at UBC
Group code: P180728A
Guests can also book accommodation through UBC Conferences and Accommodation Reservations Office by calling 1-604-822-1000, 1-888-822-1030 (toll free) or through email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You may receive an error message when clicking the booking page if using Safari web browser. In this case please try using Firefox or Chrome.
- Summary of accommodation rates at UBC (for overview purposes only). Rates in CAD:
- Deluxe suites (West Coast Suites) – includes 1 king bedroom, living room, washroom, and kitchen. Has AC. $219 per night.
- Studio suite (Standard suites at Ponderosa Commons) – Double bed, kitchen, washroom. No AC. $139 per night.
- Premium single room room (Premium single room at Ponderosa Commons) – Private bedroom with single bed. Shared kitchen, living room, and washroom in 4 person apartment. No AC. $69 per night.
- Single room (at Totem Park Residence) – Private bedroom with single bed. Shared washroom and kitchen on floor. No AC. Includes breakfast at Totem cafeteria. $48 per night.
Bringing little ones along?
ISOP/PSA cannot directly provide childcare, but meeting organizer Bridgette Clarkston has compiled options for parents to make conference attendance easier.
– See attached for information on daycare (available on site) and day camps (at UBC). Both available for a fee, and require pre-registration.
– We are also offering a nursing/pumping room for new moms. Free, but let Bridgette know you plan to use the room so we reserve enough space, contact info in attached.
– babywearing is welcome throughout the conference.
– Family friendly options and medical info also in the attached document.